YouTube's bad algorithm has terminated a new channel with two videos and 3 subs

YouTube's bad algorithm has terminated a new channel with two videos and 3 subs without any warnings for Spam. 


See by which policy they terminated my channel wrongfully

The whole email message:

TechInside HD Reloaded, we have removed your channel from YouTube
 

Hi TechInside HD Reloaded,

 

We have reviewed your content and found severe or repeated violations of our Community Guidelines. Because of this, we have removed your channel from YouTube.

 

We know this is probably very upsetting news, but it's our job to make sure that YouTube is a safe place for all. If we think a channel severely violates our policies, we take it down to protect other users on the platform - but if you believe we've made the wrong call, you can appeal this decision. You'll find more information about the policy in question and how to submit an appeal below.

 

What our policy says

 

Spam, scams or commercially deceptive content are not allowed on YouTube.

 
LEARN MORE
 
 

How this affects your channel

 

We have permanently removed your channel from YouTube. Going forward, you won't be able to access, possess, or create any other YouTube channels.

 

What you can do next

 

There are steps you can take if you want to appeal this decision:

 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us here.

 

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team



So, from this message it is clear that by "Spam, scams or commercially deceptive content are not allowed on YouTube" Policy of Community guidelines.

On 18 March 2022, 6:52 AM, I got this mail from YouTube. I only uploaded two videos about How to Download Photoshop 2022, Filmora X 2022 . 

I also immediately sent an appeal to YouTube and Google Accounts Administration Depart. But today is 24 March and I haven't received any respond from google accounts till now. I just got a confirmations.  



I received a wrongful respond from YouTube support that they decided to keep my account suspended 


My message to YouTube:


I was suspended based on 'Spam, scams or commercially deceptive content are not allowed'. which I have never done. I believe there has been an error or mistake.

- I want to conclude that I haven't tried to scam youtube audience through my title, keyword and thumbnail, you can review them again from a human, I had just shown in the video what in the title, keyword and thumbnail was. 
- Also I haven't promoted my channel on anyone's channel, please review it again by a human.
- I just uploaded two videos and just created the channel about a month ago.
- When I read more about the policy, including very much/repetitive keywords in the description is also not allowed, but I was not aware of that it will fool the YouTube algorithm. I was just know that it will help my video to rank.
- I admit my mistake, but it was not intentionally, just in complete innocence.
- Also I haven't got any warning when I uploaded my first video, if I were warned earlier about that violation then we would not followed the same violation(in innocence) again that led to multiple violation and the bot suspended the channel instead of removal of the video.
- I have dirty competitors who might report our content to try to harm us.

As I had never received a single warning or had a single strike, and we're extremely careful to respect and follow community guidelines. So we know there was an algorithmic error that needed to be corrected.
Please help!


Also when I contacted to YouTube's creators support, I got this response:


After a while very furious bot review



It is clear from the above responses from Creators support that my channel has been removed due to Spam under deceptive practices, & scams policies, there are written the following points:

Video Spam: Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted and does one or more of the following: 
  • Promises viewers they'll see something but instead directs them off site. 
  • Gets clicks, views, or traffic off YouTube by promising viewers that they’ll make money fast. 
  • Sends audiences to sites that spread harmful software, try to gather personal info, or other sites that have a negative impact.

But I only asked the audience to visit the links to download a particle software for what the video is uploaded and for what the audience were watching my video, then how this is a spam, I also have some dirty competitors who might have flagged my video to harm me. But please understand I never spammed any audience. I never sent my audience to any harmful sites. all the sites have secured connections authorized by Google Inc.
Also I only used my own blog to redirect my audiences to the correct site and with the full virus verification of these sites.
This is the license of getintopc.com  and filecr.com


                                                                      

If YouTube still claim these sites as harmful they should contact chrome and google

I request to YouTube to restore my channel again.

I have also contacted to Team YouTube as you know they respond as bots




Also I don't know how and why Team YouTube have hide there reply, Might this is because that there spoiled image would revealed to the public. This was the reply 


Channel's URL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7Nn8je2VPD6NGwrtkZK0g


Hope for Justice, Thank you





Comment here

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form